Heat Mat Ice and Snow systems are suited to a wide variety of agricultural and farming applications from dairies to heated greenhouses. Systems can offer a considerable cost saving, enabling production to continue or crops and livestock to be protected regardless of the weather.
Heat Mat specifies specialist cables and Self-limiting Trace heating for commercial and domestic farming uses nationwide.
Soil warming - Green houses & polytunnels
- Specialist soil warming to heat the substrate beneath growing plants
- Provide plants with the desired conditions to accelerate growth
- Stop the weight of snow causing damage to a variety of buildings such as barns, stable blocks and commercial polytunnel gutters
- Prevent costly damage to businesses during winter months or adverse weather conditions
Water supplies & sprinkler systems
- Maintain heat and humidity for optimum growing conditions
- Prevent water pipes and supplies to livestock freezing
- Trace heating for sprinkler systems and irrigation
- Self-limiting cables for automatic feeders
Farm access routes & ramp heating
- Tyre track heating for access all year round
- Ramp heating for stables, livestock pens and warehouses